Candy SMP - 1.20 Launch Announcement
launches on Saturday 19th August 2022 at 6PM UK, 1PM Eastern, 12 noon Central, 11am Mountain and 10am Pacific.
Our MVP and VIP Club members will gain whitelist access 1 hour pre-launch as usual. Whats New?
As well as all the 1.20 Minecraft updates we have added a few little quirks to help make your lives easier as well:
- All New Performium Upgradable Spawners, simply merge 5 of the same Tier Spawners and they will magically be upgraded to the next Tier Up. /upgradespawner
- Spawners now automatically collect their earnings on a sign above each spawner, simply click the sign for information on the spawner and earnings rates. Remember they still must be in a location that would normally cause them to spawn.
- No more mob stacking. Every mob and animal is now 100% natural. Natural spawning in the wild will enable you to collect drops and loot as you need.
- Player Chest Shops will enable you to have a real market to sell your mob drops, mining excesses and other items. With no more excesses of mob drops from spawner farms you can really corner the market on items that you have, and others want!
- /blockshop is enabled on this server, but items will not be added to it to compete with your player shops! Only items in extreme shortage will be added to the blockshop at a fair price.
- All mobs and animals are enabled, no more blocked spawns. Plus, they behave as you expect in Vanilla Minecraft
- Special PVP area with combat tag, no keep-inventory and special envoy events! Plus, an all new system to keep you safe from accidental PVP or being pushed into the zone.
- McMMO (all new version) enabled in all non pvp areas. level yourself up and use special skills
- Use /pv Player Vaults to keep your valuables safe from prying eyes.
- Random Teleport in overworld /tpr
- Instant Teleport with no delay for all ranks!
- Enchant updates allowing infinity crossbows, mending and infinity together on bows, looting on shears and other special combinations, try them out.
- Villagers are improved and can trade more easily, can farm, can breed, can be led with a lead and have full AI. Plus the Clerics can farm nether-wart
- Phantoms will continue to ignore players who carry a torch.
- Bees are more productive and will now work at night and when its raining.
- Want to protect a Village? Remember to build a wall? Iron Golems can now Swim!
- Hit an Iron Golem by accident. If you hand them a poppy, they will calm down and be your new BFF.
- Want to make even prettier builds? Now you can use coral blocks outside water without them dying.
- Infinite Lava returns, along with placing furnaces over lava blocks to enable them to be self-fuelling forever.
- Having issues cleaning up the new infinite lava? You can now absorb lava with a sponge. Maybe nether bases are a new option.
- Ever place two slabs and wish you could remove just one? Now you can. Just sneak while you break, and one slab will peel off.
- Observer clocks have been removed from the game, so no more having your gameplay affected by a neighbouring "redstone genius" Summary:
- All new World Generation - 1.20.1 update has arrived.
- 5K World Borders in all worlds
These borders will expand 1K blocks regularly, to a max of 15K
- All New Performium Spawners
- Keep Inventory is enabled in all worlds. (except PVP)
- Claim with a golden shovel, and accrue free claim blocks in every hour of play.
- Claim protection lasts the same duration as all other Performium SMP Servers
- Claims in overworld and Nether.
Hope to see you there! The Performium Staff Team